All of the following are required for final acceptance of the project:
A final inspection must be performed involving personnel from Engineering, Water, Wastewater, and Streets & Drainage Departments.
- 70% vegetation established within the city’s right of way
- Street signs and pavement marking installed
- Lighting in subdivisions must be installed and operable
- Permanent Erosion Control
- Notice of Termination (NOT) or letter transferring erosion control responsibility to another party. Submit updated SWPPP and NOI for the party receiving the erosion control responsibility.
- Permanent Street Signs Installed
- Benchmark Letter
- Offsite/Separate Instrument Easements Filed
- Final Plat Filed (contact Planning & Zoning Department at 817-645-0947)
- Red-line Drawings (PDF format on flash drive or CD-ROM in CD-R)
- Record Drawings (PDF and shapefile or dwg format on flash drive or CD-ROM in CD-R)
- Receipt for payment of water to the City
- Contractor/Developer notarized affidavit of all bills paid
All items on the final inspection punch list must be addressed with the Construction Inspector.
Successful completion of the acceptance requirements outlined in the Final Acceptance Checklist.
Two (2) bond sets and one (1) Electronic copy (PDF Format) of final plans with all red line changes reflected, as well as .dwg (AutoCAD) file of utility layout submitted to the Engineering Services Department.
Jeremy Hutt, P.E.
Director of Public Works
Colt Friedrich, P.E.
Admin. Engineering Tech
Engineering Services Department
10 N. Robinson
P.O. Box 677
Cleburne, TX 76033
Monday - Friday
8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Please Use the Link Below for Questions or Concerns:
Questions or Concerns?
Other Issues Related to Public Works such as Streets, Water, Wastewater, etc., can be levied here.