The Economic Development Department is your “go-to” resource for information on locating a new business in Cleburne, expansion of an existing business, or searching out available properties for residential, retail, and commercial development. Cleburne is experiencing robust growth in new residential and commercial development, and we are very much “Open for Business”!
- Location, Location, Location! – Downtown Fort Worth is a mere 25 minutes away via the Chisholm Trail Parkway, and less than an hour from downtown Dallas via US 67 or the Chisholm Trail Parkway/Interstate 30
- Available land for development – while availability of land in other cities in the greater DFW Metroplex is shrinking and more costly, Cleburne has an abundant supply of land in small and large tracts available for development
- Low Cost of Living – Although Cleburne is technically part of the DFW Metroplex due to the link via the Chisholm Trail Parkway, we are just far enough away that the cost of housing, land, and goods & services is lower than in many other parts of the Metroplex
- Skilled Workforce – Cleburne has been a leader in providing skilled labor for many years due to the strong manufacturing, industrial, and technology-driven industries located here. Excellent workforce education and training is available through the outstanding programs offered in Cleburne ISD’s world-class Career & Technology Education (CTE) Center, and Hill College’s technical training programs (partnerships with Trane HVAC , Snap-On Tools, and Lincoln Welding for instance)
- Quality of Life – Cleburne has an abundance of recreational, entertainment, and tourism activities and venues, along with great schools, vibrant neighborhoods, and numerous parks. Click on the “Explore Cleburne” and “Community Profile” tabs for more information
We have a highly experienced and dedicated staff eager and ready to assist in guiding you in your decision to choose Cleburne for new residential, retail, and commercial development, relocation of an existing business, or expanding a business currently located here. Please give us a call or email. We look forward to doing business with you!