COVID-19 Notice: City Hall has reopened and council meetings are open to the public, but social distancing guidelines are still in effect so space is limited. A member of the public wishing to participate in the meeting may do so in person, by teleconference or by submitting written comments (see instructions below). Council meetings will continue to be live streamed on the city’s website and cable channel.
- 5:00 p.m.
- Second and fourth Tuesdays of each month
- City Hall Council Chambers
10 North Robinson Street
Cleburne, TX 76031
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available at least 72 hours prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
Most Recent Agenda | View All Agendas and Minutes
Citizen Comments & Meeting ParticipationA member of the public who wishes to participate in the meeting may do so via the following options:
- In person: Complete a speaker/comment registration card at the entrance of the Council Chambers and turn in to the City Secretary before the meeting begins.
- Submit questions/comments online: Complete a speaker/comment registration card found on the city’s website (https://www.cleburne.net/agendacenter). Registration cards received by 4:00 p.m. the same day will be distributed to the Council for consideration.
- Address the Council by phone: Submit a registration card as directed above by 4:00 p.m. the same day and by 4:45 p.m. call (346) 248-7799 or (888) 788-0099. Enter the Meeting ID 995-6991-0537 and then press #.