Complaints and Requests

To report a a problem, issues with animals or request services in your area, please call the office at 817-556-8895. Please have the following information available:

  • Provide the exact location of the animals. If it is at a home, please give the correct address and any additional details you can provide.
  • Give a complete description of the problem, including a description of the animals involved.
  • You may be asked to provide your name and telephone number. However, your information will not be shared, except in a court setting.
  • If your pet has passed away and would like to request a pickup, please have this pet placed in a box or black plastic bag before calling Cleburne Animal Services. Please call within 24 hours of the pet passing.

You may also report an issue or request services by email: [email protected]. Another convenient option for reporting animal related issues is to report them on SeeClickFix.

You may also file a written complaint if you have witnessed a violation. The written complaint allows Animal Control Officers to take enforcement action without having witnessed the violation. In this case you, the complainant, acts as the witnessed. Please be aware that you may be summoned to appear in court. Written complaints must be signed and notarized unless signed in the presence of an Animal Control Officer. You can download the form here.

Barking and Other Nuisance Complaints

The City of Cleburne contains an ordinance for addressing issues regarding barking dogs or other nuisances (Title 9, Chapter 91.03). Please follow this link for more detailed information about filing a barking dog complaint

Animal-Related Ordinances

Please follow this link to review all city ordinances regarding animals.