- Living Here
- Garbage and Recycling
- Transfer Station
The Cleburne Transfer Station is the central hub for the City of Cleburne Sanitation Department. The Transfer Station provides services to the City of Cleburne and its residents with trash collection, recycling, and trash drop off.
Dumping Fees for Residents
- City of Cleburne residents that provide a recently paid City of Cleburne utility bill (water/sewer/garbage), may dump for no charge. The free dumps will be limited in size to the amount hauled within a standard size vehicle. Trailers may be utilized by residents to transport materials. This does not apply to tires, construction debris, residential waste that is collected by commercial haulers and residents that are performing commercial operations.
- Please note that those who do not live within the incorporated city limits of Cleburne will pay the non-resident fees listed below.
Dumping Fees for Non-Residents
- Standard size pickup loads are $20.
- Large trucks and trailers are $56.02 per ton. (Beginning Jan. 1, 2023, this rate will increase to $65 per ton).
Dumping Fees for Tires
- Passenger Tires are $3 each.
- Semi-Truck tires are $15 each.
- Tractor Tires are $40 each.
- All yard trimmings (grass and leaves) are free to dump at the shredding site.
- Mulch can also be obtained for no charge on Fridays and Saturdays.
- All accepted recyclables can be dumped for no charge at the Transfer Station.
Items That Can Be Dumped
- Regular trash items
- Bulk items
- Yard trimmings
- Certain recyclables: Cardboard, glass, plastic (#1 & 2 plastics) and metal recyclables in the appropriate containers. (No Paper)
- Cooking oil and used motor oil (five gallons per day) for recycling
- Tires (for a fee - see above)
Items Not Allowed For Dumping
Transfer Station Location
- 2625 Pipeline Rd., Cleburne, TX 76033
Transfer Station Hours
- 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Saturday.
- Please note that The Transfer Station is often very busy, and there may be a wait time.