Street and Storm Drainage
To ensure the streets and storm drainage systems function properly, safely and efficiently.
- How do I report a Street or Drainage Problem?
- How do I report a Water or Sewer Problem?
- How do I Report a Down Power Line, Street Light Out or Electric Outage?
- How do I Request a New Streetlight?
The primary function of a streetlight is to facilitate safe movement of traffic at night. Streetlights are installed at residential intersections, cul-de-sacs, curves and mid-blocks every 600' feet.
If you would like to Request a New Streetlight please contact us though this link. New Streetlight Request Form
Other Options: You can contact an electrician to install a private security light and it will run off your existing electric service. Unfortunately, Oncor will no longer install private "Guard Lights" due to deregulation.
Guard Lights: If you have an existing "Guard Light" Oncor will continue to maintain them. If your Oncor installed "Guard Light" is not working you can contact Oncor on their website and put in a repair request at https://www.oncorstreetlight.com/
- What Traffic Signals does the City of Cleburne maintain?