Cleburne Fire Department
Please click on the link below to view the eligibility list from Saturday, May 4, 2019.
Fire Eligibility List May 4, 2019
Cleburne Fire Department- Entry Level Exam
APPLICATIONS: Applications may be picked up at City Hall or downloaded from our website at www.cleburne.net. Applications and required documents must be on file in Human Resources.
To view the complete posting click on the following link: Fire Entry Level Exam
- Driver’s license
- High School Diploma or GED
- College Transcript/ Degree (minimum of 20 college hours)
- DD214 (Vetran Points)
- To receive veteran’s points, a copy of the DD214 (Member-4) Form showing honorable discharge with at least 180 consecutive days of duty service, must be submitted with the application.
and include a copy of the following (if you possess):
- Firefighter Certification from the Texas commission on Fire Protection; or
- Evidence of current enrollment in basic recruit fire training academy
- Paramedic Certificate; and/or
- EMT Certificate; or
- Evidence of current enrollment in a Paramedic or EMT course approved by the Department of State Health Services
Documents can be emailed to [email protected] DEADLINE to apply is Thursday, April 18, 2019.
TESTING DAY: Applicant must show proof of identity at test site by providing a valid driver’s license. Applicant will need to be prepared to stay all day. After the examination and a break, the physical ability test will be administered to some/all of the applicants passing the written examination. Bring suitable clothing and shoes for participation in the physical test.