Cleburne Regional Airport
Cleburne Regional Airport is a city-owned, public-use airport located northwest of the central business district of Cleburne, Texas. The facility, which encompasses approximately 440 acres, features a single runway (designated 75-33) with an asphalt surface that measures 5,697 by 100 feet.
Under the general direction of the Airport Advisory Board and the City of Cleburne, the Airport Manager manages day-to-day operations of the airport, including flight safety, tenant relations, coordination of airport development and the facility.
Cleburne Regional Airport is served by a single runway (designated 15-33), which is oriented in a northwest/southeast direction.
The airport is an ideal, easy in-and-out stop for corporate jet, helicopter and general aviation aircraft visitors. With relatively low traffic compared to the DFW Metroplex and a travel time of less than 30 minutes to get to Downtown Fort Worth via Chisolm Trail Parkway, it's no surprise that more and more pilots are starting to find their way lo Cleburne Regional Airport.
In addition to the airport's self-serve fueling stations for aviation gasoline (Avgas) and Jet A, we also provide 24/7 Avgas and Jet A full service at a pilot's request.
- Fenced airport perimeter with security cameras active 24/7
- Full runway and taxiway lighting, PAPI, localizer and RNAV approaches in place for safe accessibility, regardless of weather conditions.
- A full-service fixed-base operator [FBO) with callouts available after hours.
- Complimentary crew cars available upon request.
- South of Class BRAVO Airspace.
- Complimentary refreshments.
- Catering services to fit any need.
- Avfuel Avtrip reward points.
- Half-hour trip to Fort Worth and under an hour away from the Cowboy's stadium in Arlington.
- Aircraft rental, maintenance and flight schools on site.
Nationwide Aviation - Financing Options Available
Lee Howell - CFI/CFII
George Grall - CFI/CFII - Drone Instructor
DJS Aviation - Piston Mechanics
Plane Place Aviation - Jet Mechanics