How do I report a Water or Sewer Problem?
During Regular Business Hours, Monday - Friday - 8:00 am - 5:00 pm, you can easily report Water and Sewer issues to the City of Cleburne staff though the Report It website portal or many citizens use SeeClickFix.  You may also call (817) 645-0946 to report Water or Sewer issues.
To Report a Water or Sewer Emergency After Hours call (817) 645-0972.

Show All Answers

1. How do I report a Street or Drainage Problem?
2. How do I report a Water or Sewer Problem?
3. How do I Report a Down Power Line, Street Light Out or Electric Outage?
4. How do I Request a New Streetlight?
5. What Traffic Signals does the City of Cleburne maintain?
6. What roads does Texas Department of Transportation (TxDOT) Maintain?
7. How to I report an issue on a TxDOT road?