Use Request Tracker to report your concerns.
Animal Services - All animal bites, injured, aggressive, and wild animals or livestock at large should be reported immediately to the Police Department at 817-645-0972. 7 Forms
Ask (General Questions and/or Comments) 2 Forms
Code Enforcement 13 Forms
Sanitation 6 Forms
Streets and Drainage 10 Forms
Water & Wastewater(Sewer) Concerns - (Call 817-645-0972 after business hours, on weekends and holidays) 28 Forms