Borrow a Read It Again Kit or a STEM Kit for your home use!
These special kits are kept at the circulation desk. Check the online catalog for availability. Go to www.cleburne.net/library/catalog and search for KIT or the name of the kit. Log in with a library card number to hold a kit; the PIN is the last 4 digits. The patron will need to verify the contents of each kit and sign to confirm before checking out.
When returning, allow plenty of time for a staff member to check, count, and verify items in the kit. Please be patient as it will take time for this process.
· LIMIT one kit per household at a time.
· The patron is financially responsible for all items in the borrowed kit.
· The replacement value of each kit is $200.00.
· The patron is responsible for the return of the kit in a timely manner.
· The patron may choose to pay a proportionate fine or replace any item that is lost or damaged while on loan.
· Kits are 14 day loan items with no renewals.
· Overdue fines for kits are $1.00 per day, no grace period.