R.A.D. Class Schedule 2019
Cleburne Senior Citizens Center, 1212 Glenwood, Cleburne
- August 19, 21, 26, & 28 - Mondays & Wednesdays, 6:00 pm to 8:30 pm *CLASS IS FULL*
- October 28, 30, November 4 & 6 - Mondays & Wednesdays, 6:00 pm to 8:30 pm
- All classes are for females only, ages 14-and-up
- Participants must attend all four nights (10 hours) to complete training
- Reservation is required
- Registrants should receive a phone call within a few days confirming registration
The Rape Aggression Defense System for Women is a program of realistic, self-defense tactics and techniques. RAD Systems provides comprehensive courses that begin with awareness, prevention, risk reduction, and avoidance while progressing on to the basics of hands-on defense training.
R.A.D. is not a Martial Arts program. Our courses are taught by certified RAD Instructors and provide you with a workbook/reference manual. This manual outlines the entire Physical Defense Program for reference and continuous personal growth. The RAD System of physical defense is currently being taught at many colleges and universities. The growing, widespread acceptance of this system is primarily due to the ease, simplicity, and effectiveness of our tactics, solid research, legal defensibly and unique teaching methodology.
The RAD Systems is dedicated to teaching defensive concepts and techniques against various types of assault, by utilizing easy, effective and proven self-defense/martial arts tactics. Our system of realistic defense will provide participants with the knowledge to make an educated decision about resistance.
Safety and survival in today’s world require a definite course of action. We provide effective options, by teaching participants to take an active role in their own self-defense and psychological wellbeing.
- Reliable, professional training by certified instructors
- Practical self-defense options that specifically apply to gender physiology and mindset
- R.A.D. is a comprehensive program emphasizing awareness, prevention, risk reduction, and avoidance
- A continuum of strategies to counteract assaults by strangers and acquaintances
- Integrity and compassion for participants
- Lifetime guarantee for education and practice
This Basic Self-Defense program is offered to the community free of charge.
This program is unique providing a lifetime guarantee. A graduate of any R.A.D. course taught by any instructor can return and practice anywhere in the world where the same course is being offered–absolutely cost-free.
Space is limited. Reservations are required. Many classes have filled well in advance of the start date. Once the class has been filled we will not allow anyone else to register for it. In the rare event that a class has less than 5 people sign up that class will be canceled. Priority will be given in the next available class.
Questions? Email Officer Kerri A. Abbott, Cleburne Police R.A.D. Coordinator for Cleburne Police, at email@example.com.