- Our Community
- Splash Station
- Splash Station Rules
Splash Station Rules
Splash Station staff want to ensure a safe and fun experience for all visitors.
Patrons must follow all park rules and follow the directions of all Splash Station staff. Staff reserve the right to implement any rules and polices as needed for the safety comfort of our guest. Patrons that do not follow verbal instruction from staff will be asked to leave the swimming area.
- All patrons entering splash station are required to pay the facility admissions fee, including swimmers, non-swimmers and spectators.
- Splash Station does not issue refunds
- Only U.S. Coast Guard approved lifejackets are allowed.
- Full face masks or snorkels are not allowed. It cannot cover the nose.
- No outside food or drink- Coolers or ice chests are prohibited inside Splash Station
- Bags are searched upon entry
- No one should engage the lifeguards in unnecessary conversations or activity.
- Proper swim attire is required to enter the water, no revealing swim wear, no denim or cut-off shorts
- Walk, don’t run in and around the pool area
- Children age 12 and under must be accompanied by an adult age 16 or older.
- Children less than 48 inches tall must swim within a parent/guardian.
- Swim diapers are required for diaper-wearing children. Please do not change diapers on deck or furniture.
- Splash station is not responsible for any lost, stolen or damaged item
- Guest may exit the park and re-enter throughout the day. Upon exiting, guests must have their hand stamped by the cashier for re-entry into the park.
- Leave all tobacco products and lighters outside the park
- Abusive and profane behavior language will not be tolerated
- Glass or metal containers, weapons, alcohol and illegal controlled substance are strictly prohibited on park property.
- No stereos or speakers, headphones must be used on all audio equipment
- Animals are not allowed in the building or pool area, with the exception of the service animals. Service animals are allowed on deck, but not in the water.
- Do Not Drink water from the water feature
- Use of the water feature when ill with diarrhea or a contagious disease is prohibited
- Diving Board guidelines- one swimmer at a time on the diving board. Diver must exit diving area before the next person may jump.