The City has recently adopted a new pay and promotion structure for all Utility Staff.
- Pay has increased for our utility operators
- New promotion opportunities now exist for our utility operators
- If you get a license, you automatically earn a promotion
The new Pay and Promotion structure allows for career growth within the City and gives you control over your career progression.
You don’t have to wait for a position to become vacant, you control when you get your next promotion by getting your next level of licensing. if you get a license, you get a promotion and more pay !
The new Pay and Promotion Structure has a focus on Recognition, Retention and Recruitment.
- Recognition - Pay increases for existing staff, promotions for our licensed operators, and competitive pay for new hires
- Retention - The City provides a clearly defined career path with multiple promotions and pay increases based on licensing and tenure; in addition to any applicable merit and C.O.L.A. increases while also paying for our operators’ training and licensing
- Recruitment – If you already have a license, you will begin your career at that level, and at a pay that matches your licensing
Be part of a team where you can grow your career as a Utility Operator.
The City of Cleburne offers a benefits package including:
Do you want to be have control over your own career?