Hire An Off-Duty Police Officer
In order to efficiently respond to requests and manage the employment of off-duty police officers, the City of Cleburne, Texas Police Department has partnered with Off-Duty Management to provide services related to hiring off-duty officers effective Nov. 7, 2022.
You may request to hire off-duty police officers through the Off Duty Management web-based service, OfficerTRAK®, or calling the toll-free number below.
Off Duty Management provides the following to the customer:
- Online access to information through the OfficerTRAK® software including:
- Officer attendance
- Field notes and media files
- Post orders and instructions
- Past and future shift information
- Full liability coverage for the customer, the agency, and the officer
- 24/7 customer service through their toll-free number
- Dedicated point of contact for scheduling, invoicing, and payroll.
Events with Special Circumstances
2 Hours Minimum per Request
- SUPERVISOR RATE: A supervisor is needed when 5 or more officers are requested. The supervisor is the 5th officer.
- HOLIDAY RATE: The holiday rate will apply to all federal and city holidays including: New Year’s Eve, New Year's Day, MLK Day, Good Friday, Memorial Day, Juneteenth, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Day after Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day.
- EMERGENCY RATE: If request is received less than 72 hours prior to assignment the emergency pay rate goes into effect
- EVENTS WITH SPECIAL CIRCUMSTANCES RATE: The Special Circumstances rate will apply to requests with special circumstances as determined by the agency on a case-by-case basis.
- The vehicle rate is $18.39.
You can request service by visiting the OFFICERTRAK® webpage here or by calling Off-Duty Management's 24/7 number at 817-755-1765.
Customer cancelling or reducing an assignment within 48 hours of the start of the assignment shall pay the greater of officer hours worked or the agency minimum hours plus ODM administrative fees for the first 24 hours of the original assignment.