Knowledge and discovery await at your fingertips. Our catalog is your gateway to a vast collection of books, e-books, audiobooks, movies, music and more, providing endless opportunities for learning, entertainment and personal growth.
Explore the virtual shelves and effortlessly navigate through our extensive resources, whether you're seeking the latest bestsellers, classic literature, educational materials, or even niche subjects that pique your curiosity. With user-friendly search options, personalized recommendations and easy access to digital resources, our catalog ensures that your reading and media needs are met with convenience and efficiency.
- Log in in the upper right-hand corner
- Log in using Library Card Number.
- Last Four Digits is your PIN.
- Be sure to LOG OUT when finished if on shared computer/device.
- Click on your name in upper right corner.
- Left Menu of Account Activity
- Loans: See what you currently have checked out. Can renew an item one time. Cannot renew if fines is over $5. Cannot renew 7-day items. Cannot renew if someone else has placed a hold on the item.
- Holds: See what books you have placed on hold and see the request status.
- Fines: See how much fines you have, when applied, and the title/reason.
- Loan History: See what items you have checked out before. Can sort by date, title, and author.
- In the search bar, you can search by Title, Subject, Author, and Series.
- Can narrow search by using the left categories after search is entered.
- Advanced Search/Reading Level:
- Can narrow search from beginning.
- Can search by reading level/ Lexile.
Check availability. If it is “Available,” then you can get it from the library shelf. Write down the Collection and Shelf Location and go get it. If you need help finding it, ask library staff. If you aren’t in the library, you can click the “Place Hold” button and reserve it.
- If you want a book that you find in the catalog, you can HOLD it by clicking on the “Place Hold” button; be sure you are logged in.
- You will be contacted when it is ready for you to check out.
- You can also check the status by clicking on your account via Account Summary/Activity.
- Patrons can also save books in a list for future reference.
- Add to a previous list or create a new list.
- You can make multiple lists and name each whatever you want!
Browse Virtual Shelf
- Click on the title to see the detail page for that item.
- Click on “Browse Virtual Shelf” button to see what other books are on the shelf around that particular item.
By Title, Author, Subject, or Series
- Type what you want in the search bar.
- Search results limited to items in our children’s area.
- Click on the picture/icon of the topic you are interested in to see what books we have in our collection.
By Series and Chapter Books
- Click on the picture of the series you are interested in to see what books we have in our collection.
- Click on book cover image to get more information about the book.
- Copies: Copy information
- Summary: Brief telling about the book
- Reading Levels: Lexile, AR Reading Level, AR Interest Level, AR points
- Details: Author, Length, Related Things
Holds and Checking Out
- If the book is out and you want to get it next, click “I want this.”
- Enter your library card number under “library ID. “
- Use the last four digits as your PIN.
- If it is in the library, write down the Shelf Location and go get it or ask for help to find it!