Garbage & Recycling
Cleburne Solid Waste Service provides an integrated solid waste management system for collection and disposal or residential trash, household hazardous waste, brush, yard waste, and recyclables in a format that is timely, safe, efficient and environmentally responsible. Specific residential services include:
- Weekly Automated Trash Pickup - You have a choice of 64- or 96-gallon cart, and the first cart is furnished at no charge. The second cart is furnished for a one time non-refundable fee of $60. The third (and any additional) care will incur a $60 non-refundable fee per cart and an additional $5 per month fee per cart.
- Monthly Bulk / Brush Pickup - Please check the bulk / brush map for your zone and pickup dates. No eviction or remodel / construction debris will be collected.
- Zone 1 is picked up during the week of the first Monday of the month.
- Zone 2 is picked up during the week of the second Monday of the month.
- Zone 3 is picked up during the week of the third Monday of the month.
- Zone 4 is picked up during the week of the fourth Monday of the month.
- Out-of-Cycle Bulk / Brush Pickup (as needed) - An out-of-cycle bulk / brush pick-up can be made by purchasing an out-of-cycle tag from the utility office. Out of cycle tags are $30.
- Porch Pickup for the Disabled - Please have physician fill out a Cart Assistance Form, and a site visit will be required.
- Free Dump - One free dump is allowed per month (limited to 800 pounds) at the Transfer Station with a current City of Cleburne water bill that shows residential trash pick up service. Additional waste will be charged at the rate of $42 a ton for Cleburne residents who have City trash service.
- Grass and Leaves - Grass and leaves may be disposed of at no charge to Cleburne residents during normal operating hours at the transfer station.