Code Compliance Division
Deputy Marshals enforce ordinances and laws established to maintain the health, safety, environment and/or general well-being of our community.
Common Code Violations
Below are some of common code violations. Contacts for addressing other neighborhood concerns are given on our resources page.
Report a violation
To report a possible code violation or concern, contact the Marshal's Office at (817) 645-0977, email Marshal@cleburne.net or use the online report system to log your concern.
Please provide the following information:
- Address of the possible violation
- A description of the possible violation
- Your name, phone number or email if you wish to be contacted regarding the status of the complaint
If you receive a WARNING notice
- On the first inspection, a Deputy Marshal will confirm a violation exists
- A written WARNING notice of violation may be issued to the tenants or property owner, requesting abatement of the violation within a specified time
- YOU should abate the violation within the time indicated on the notice
- A follow-up inspection will be conducted by a Deputy Marshal to ensure compliance
- Cases with violations corrected will be closed
- Non compliance or failure to contact the Marshal's Office will result in a Municipal Court citation and/or City abatement of the violation
If you have received a WARNING notice in the past, you may receive a citation for similar violations without additional warnings.