Planning & Zoning Commission
About the board:
The Planning and Zoning Commission works with the Planning and Zoning Department and holds public hearings on zoning matters and makes recommendations on the development of Cleburne. The seven-member Board must be citizens of Cleburne and meets on the second and fourth Mondays of each month. Meetings are at 6:30 PM in the City Hall Council Chambers, 10 North Robinson Street and currently under the direction of the Planning Manager Danielle Castillo. She can be reached at Danielle.firstname.lastname@example.org or (817-645-0947).
Planning & Zoning Commission Meetings have reopened and social distancing protocols will be in effect.
- 6:30 p.m.
- Second and fourth Mondays of each month
- City Hall Council Chambers
10 North Robinson Street
Cleburne, TX 76031
Current board members:
- Lee David "Sonny" Albertson
- Albert Archer, Sr
- Dena Burns Day
- Vance Castles
- Stephanie Philips
- Summerly Sherlock
- Robert Walker
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available at least 72 hours prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
Most Recent Agenda | View All Agendas and Minutes
Citizen Comments & Meeting Participation
A member of the public who wishes to participate in the meeting may do so via the following options:
- In person: Complete a speaker/comment registration card and turn in to City Staff before the meeting begins.
- Submit questions/comments online: Complete a speaker/comment registration card found on the city’s website (https://www.cleburne.net/agendacenter) or by clicking here. Speaker cards received by 5:30 p.m. the same day will be distributed to the Commission for consideration.
- Address the Commission by phone: Submit a registration card as directed above by 5:30 p.m. the same day and by 6:15 p.m. call (346) 248-7799 or (888) 788-0099. Enter Meeting ID: 983 5079 8710 and then press #.