Complaints & Requests

Reporting a Complaint or Requesting Services

To report a a problem, issues with animals, or request services in your area please call the office at 817-556-8895. Please have the following information available:
  • Provide the exact location of the animals. If it is at a home, please give the correct address and any additional details you can provide.
  • Give a complete description of the problem, including a description of the animals involved.
  • You may be asked to provide your name and telephone number. However, your information will not be shared, except in a court setting.
  • If your pet has passed away and would like to request a pickup, please have this pet placed in a box or black plastic bag before calling Animal Services. Please call within 24 hours of the pet passing.
You may also report an issue or request services by email: [email protected]

Barking and Other Nuisance Complaints

The City of Cleburne contains an ordinance for addressing issues regarding barking dogs or other nuisances (Title 9, Chapter 91.03).

In this ordinance, a citizen must have two witnesses-at least two neighbors from different households or the citizen reporting the complaint and an Animal Services Officer or Police Officer-to the offense.

To make a formal complaint go to the Municipal Court building or click to print the Citizen Complaint Form, fill it out, and then deliver it to Municipal Court at 303 W. Henderson. Remember to fill out this complaint there must be two witnesses to the offense.