- Our Community
- Golf Course
- Course Rules
Cleburne Golf Links strives to make the playing experience safe and enjoyable for all parties. Please take a look at the rules and regulations of the course below.
- USGA Rules govern all play except where modified by local rules.
- All play begins on #1, unless approved by Golf Links management.
- Each player must have their own clubs and bag to play out of. Rental clubs are available for $25, plus tax.
- Proper attire is required at all times on the course, driving range, putting and chipping greens, and the clubhouse.
- Gentlemen - Shirts without sleeves, cutoffs, and swim suits are not permitted.
- Ladies - Attire should be appropriate length shorts, skorts, or slacks. Shirts can be with or without sleeves or collar. Tee shirts displaying any slang or vulgar pictures or sayings are prohibited.
- Private coolers are not allowed. All food and beverage must be purchased from Cleburne Golf Links.
- All alcoholic beverages must be purchased on premises, per Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission (TABC) Rules.
- Please maintain a 4 hour pace of play.
- Please observe the 90-degree rule with carts and stay on path on all par three holes.
- Please keep carts on path at all tee boxes and all greens.
- Please repair ball marks and fill in divots using the sand bottles provided.
- Native areas are marked with red stakes topped with green caps. All carts are restricted from entering these areas.
- Cleburne Golf Links closes 30 minutes prior to sunset. Carts must be returned to the clubhouse by this time.
- Please return carts to the cart staging/wash bay behind the clubhouse upon completion of play.
- Tee times are preferred.