The transfer station is the central hub for the City of Cleburne Sanitation Department. The Transfer Station provides services to the City of Cleburne and its residents with trash collection, recycling, and trash drop off.
Items That Can Be Dumped
- Regular Trash Items.
- Bulk Items.
- Yard Trimmings.
- Certain Recyclables - cardboard, glass, plastic (#1 & 2 Plastics), and metal recyclables in the appropriate containers. (No Paper).
- Cooking oil and used motor oil (5 gallons PER day) are also accepted at the Transfer Station for recycling.
- Tires (for a fee).
Items Not Allowed For Dumping
Transfer Station Hours
- 8:00 am to 4:30 pm Monday through Saturday.
- The Transfer Station is often very busy, and there may be a wait time.
Transfer Station Location
- 2625 Pipeline Rd
Cleburne, TX 76033
Dumping Fees for Residents
- City of Cleburne residents that provide a recently paid City of Cleburne water bill can dump up to 800 pounds for free once every 30 days. If your weight is over 800 pounds, then 800 pounds of the total weight will be free.
- After the free amount of weight has been reached, residents receive less fees than non-residents:
- Standard size pick-up loads are (up to 800 lbs) $15.00.
- Large trucks and trailers are $42.00 per ton.
Dumping Fees for Non-Residents
- Standard size pick-up loads are (up to 800 lbs) $20.00.
- Large trucks and trailers are $55.00 per ton.
Dumping Fees for Tires
- Passenger tires are $3.00 each.
- Semi-truck tires are $15.00 each.
- Tractor tires are $40.00 each.
- All yard trimmings (grass and leaves) are free to dump at the shredding site.
- Mulch can also be obtained for no charge on Fridays and Saturdays.
- All accepted recyclables can be dumped for no charge at the Transfer Station.