- Your Government
- Election Day and Early Voting
Election Day and Early Voting
Election Day: May 6, 2023 from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- District 1/3: Cooke Elementary School Cafeteria, 902 Philips St
- District 2: Gerard Elementary School Cafeteria, 1212 S Hyde Park Blvd
- District 4: Booker T. Washington Community and Recreation Center Banquet Room, 100 Mansfield Rd
Early Voting Options
Early Voting by Personal Appearance: April 24 through May 2, 2023 from 8 am to 5 pm (excluding weekends)
- Main Location: Cleburne City Hall Lobby, 10 N Robinson St
- Branch Location: Cleburne Conference Center, Yellow Jacket Room, 1501 W Henderson St
Voting by Mail
To vote by mail, apply between January 1 and April 25, 2023.
Applications for ballot by mail may be submitted after January 1st of each year. If the box for "ANNUAL APPLICATION" is checked, it will be applied for any election for which you are eligible and there is no need to send multiple applications.
All currently registered voters are eligible to request and receive a mail ballot IF any of the following conditions prevent you from voting in person during the early voting period or on Election Day.
- 65 years of age or older
- Disability (as defined in Texas Election Code 82.002(a))
- Expected to give birth within 3 weeks before election day
- Expected absence from the County (Only applicable for the upcoming election and runoff)
- Confinement in jail or involuntary civil commitment (Only applicable for the upcoming election and runoff)
Applications may be submitted in person, by mail, email, or fax and received (not postmarked) during this period:
January 1 - April 25, 2023
Mail: Ivy Peterson, Early Voting Clerk, PO Box 677, Cleburne, TX 76033
Email: [email protected]
To request an application to vote by mail contact the Cleburne City Secretary at the email above or call 817-645-0908. You may also download the application or request an application be mailed to you from the website of the Texas Secretary of State.