Fire Testing Information- May 5, 2018
APPLICATIONS: Applications may be picked up at City Hall or downloaded from our website at www.cleburne.net. Applications and required documents must be on file in Human Resources.
- Driver’s license
- High School Diploma or GED
- College Transcript/ Degree (minimum of 20 college hours)
- DD214 (Vetran Points)
- To receive veteran’s points, a copy of the DD214 (Member-4) Form showing honorable discharge with at least 180 consecutive days of duty service, must be submitted with the application.
and include a copy of the following (if you possess):
- Firefighter Certification from the Texas commission on Fire Protection; or
- Evidence of current enrollment in basic recruit fire training academy
- Paramedic Certificate; and/or
- EMT Certificate; or
- Evidence of current enrollment in a Paramedic or EMT course approved by the Department of State Health Services
Documents can be emailed to [email protected] DEADLINE to apply is Friday, April 13, 2018 by 5:00 PM
TESTING DAY: Applicant must show proof of identity at test site by providing a valid driver’s license. Applicant will need to be prepared to stay all day. After the examination and a break, the physical ability test will be administered to some/all of the applicants passing the written examination. Bring suitable clothing and shoes for participation in the physical test.