As we enter into the Memorial Day weekend, please note the hours of operation for the City of Cleburne’s municipal facilities and services.
City administrative buildings will be closed Monday, May 29 in observance of Memorial Day. Emergency services will still be in operation.
“This weekend isn’t about the barbecues and cookouts, it’s about remembering sacrifices,” said Mayor Scott Cain. ”I want to encourage all of our residents to attend the Memorial Day services that we always have. It’s very meaningful. It won’t take all weekend, just a few minutes of your day, to pay tribute and to spend time with some great Americans who are remembering our brave soldiers.”
Below is the schedule for sanitation services, parks and recreation facilities and the library.
- Sanitation routes will run as usual. The Transfer Station will be closed on Monday, May 29.
Parks and Recreation Facilities
- Booker T. Washington Recreation Center: Open and operating under regular hours throughout the weekend.
- Splash Station: Open and operating under regular hours throughout the weekend. Saturday, May 27 is the start of summer hours.
- Museums: Closed on Saturday, May 27 and Monday, May 29 in observance of Memorial Day.
- Senior Center: Closed on Monday, May 29.
- Golf Links: Open as usual throughout the weekend.
Cleburne Public Library
- The library will be closed on Saturday, May 27 and Monday, May 29 in observance of Memorial Day.