Can I host a special event at the park?

Yes, however all special events must receive prior approval from the Police Department and the Park and Recreation Department. A special event application must be filled out and turned in to the police department, depending on the type of special event, you may be required to provide liability insurance for your event. You may contact Maria Herrada at the police station at 817-556-8818 or Recreation Coordinator Kristi Dempsey at 817-556-8855 or [email protected], for more information.

Show All Answers

1. What are the hours of operation for city parks?
2. Do I need to reserve the pavilions at the park?
3. Which structures at the Cleburne parks am I allowed to reserve?
4. How much does it cost to reserve a pavillion?
5. Is there electricity at the pavilions?
6. Are there on site water connections at city parks?
7. What if someone is using the pavilion that I have reserved?
8. Can I host a special event at the park?
9. Can I reserve the softball fields?
10. How much does it cost to reserve a softball field?
11. Can I bring a grill to cook out at the park?
12. Are bouncehouses allowed at the park?
13. Is it ok to play music at the parks?
14. Can I bring my pet to the park?
15. Can I have non household animals/petting zoo at the park?
16. Can I bring a 4-wheeler or small ride along train to the park for my kids?