There is a $2.00 charge for each Interlibrary Loan.
Interlibrary Loan allows Cleburne Public Library cardholders to request materials that are not owned by the library.
• Please check the library catalog before requesting materials through ILL.
• To request an ILL, you must have a valid Cleburne Public Library card in good standing, free of fines and overdue material.
• A $2 postage and handling fee, due when item is picked up, will be charged for each item borrowed.
• The $2 postage and handling fee is still due if you do not pick up your ILL items before they are sent back to the lending library.
• Overdue fees for ILL materials are $.50 per day, per item.
• Please allow 2-4 weeks for your requested item to arrive.
• New materials (items published within the past 6 months) are not available through Interlibrary Loan.
Choose your preferred method
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field